Sunday 5 August 2012

New arrivals!


Hello everyone!
Hallo iedereen!

My sewing machine just decided to stop sewing properly and I can’t seem to fix it. My helpline (my mom) will have a look at some picture I send her of my sewing machine’s behaviour later. But for now there’s nothing else to do but show off some of my newest arrivals.
Mijn naaimachine heft zojuist besloten om niet meer goed te naaien en ik kan het zo 123 niet oplossen. Mijn hulplijn (mijn mam) zal zo even kijken naar wat foto’s van het probleem. Voor nu zit er helaas niks anders op dan het laten zien van wat nieuwe aanwinsten. 


Fox hollow
By: Monaluna
 

Puppy scribbles
By: Kei fabric


Cosmic zoo
By: Kokka






Japanese scraps
(Unfortunately not all quilting cotton)






Zoo menagerie
By: Eleanor for Free spirits

Untill next time!
Tot de volgende keer!  


Kellie

1 comment:

  1. I have seen that every person wants to express their feelings but they are not able to express their feelings properly in words but the content you have written in your post is very beautiful, it seems that you have expressed your feelings Has expressed. Hi, you are a person who writes a very beautiful post, in the same way, you keep writing new posts in your life, our best wishes are with you. premium health
    Health Tips
    Rice Cake
    India Rice Cake

    ReplyDelete